A Phase 2, Randomized, Active-Controlled, Observer-Blinded Trial, to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of Gardasil (HPV) Vaccine and Bivalent rLP2086 Vaccine When Administered Concomitantly in Healthy Subjects Aged ≥ 11 to <18 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 5212366 (Primary) ; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck
- Indications Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 30 May 2017 According to a Pfizer media release, the European Commission (EC) has approved TRUMENBA (Meningococcal Group B Vaccine) for the prevention of invasive meningococcal disease caused by Neisseria meningitidis serogroup B (MenB) in individuals 10 years of age and older. Results from this study supported the approval.
- 01 Feb 2016 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.