A Phase 2, Randomized, Active-Controlled, Observer-Blinded Trial to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of MCV4, Tdap Vaccine and Bivalent rLP2086 Vaccine When Administered Concomitantly in Healthy Subjects Aged > = to 10 Years to Less Than 13 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP vaccine (Primary) ; PF 5212366 (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 30 May 2017 According to a Pfizer media release, the European Commission (EC) has approved TRUMENBA (Meningococcal Group B Vaccine) for the prevention of invasive meningococcal disease caused by Neisseria meningitidis serogroup B (MenB) in individuals 10 years of age and older. Results from this study supported the approval.
- 11 Mar 2016 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- 09 Oct 2015 Results presented at IDWeek 2015, according to a Pfizer media release.