A Phase 1 Study of Duvelisib in Patients With Advanced Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Duvelisib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Myeloproliferative disorders; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals; Verastem
- 22 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 02 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History