An open-label extension study of CACZ885H2356E2 and CACZ885H2357E2 on the treatment and prevention of gout flares in patients with frequent flares for whom NSAIDs and/or colchicine are contraindicated, not tolerated or ineffective.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Canakinumab (Primary)
- Indications Gouty arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms B-Relieved; Beta-RELIEVED-III
- Sponsors Novartis
- 13 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 18 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients 200 added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.