Prospective, explorative trial for the detection of circulating cell-free tumor DNA in the plasma of patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST) harboring activating mutations of CKIT or PDGFRA pre/post surgery or pre/under treatment with a tyrosine kinase inhibitor or progressive disease irrespective of current or planned treatment. An open-label, non-randomized, multicenter phase IIIb clinical trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary) ; Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CF DNA GIST
- 19 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 01 Nov 2011 New trial record