Single ascending dose phase Ib trial investigating the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of BGB 324 in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs BGB 324 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors BerGenBio
- 09 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 09 Apr 2014 Results were presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) in April 2014.
- 05 Feb 2014 Results are expected in 2015 according to a BerGenBio media release.