A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Insulin-Sparing Efficacy of the Addition of Sitagliptin in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Insulin Alone or in Combination With Metformin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Insulin glargine; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2015 Results of subgroup analysis (assessing incidences of hypoglycaemia) presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 01 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History