A Phase 1 Study To Assess The Pharmacokinetics, Safety, And Tolerability of Intravenous ACHN-490 Injection in Volunteers With Varying Degrees of Renal Dysfunction Compared to Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Plazomicin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 19 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2011 New trial record