A Phase II Study of Sunitinib (NSC 736511, IND 74019) in Recurrent, Refractory or Progressive High Grade Glioma and Ependymoma Tumors in Pediatric and Young Adult Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Ependymoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Apr 2013 New source identified and integrated (Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center; 13-026).
- 04 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.