A 6-month safety and benefit study of inhaled fluticasone propionate/ salmeterol combination versus inhaled fluticasone propionate in the treatment of 6,200 pediatric subjects 4-11 years old with persistent asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VESTRI
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 27 Aug 2016 Results from this trial will be presented at the European Respiratory Society (ERS) International Congress 2016, according to a GlaxoSmithKline plc media release.
- 17 Mar 2016 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine, according to a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 17 Mar 2016 Primary endpoint (Time to first asthma exacerbation) has not been met, according to a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History