A Phase III, Randomized, Active-Comparator-Controlled, 2-period, Crossover, Double-Blind Study in China to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Etoricoxib 120 mg Versus Ibuprofen up to 2400 mg (600 mg Q6h) in the Treatment of Patients With Primary Dysmenorrhea.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary) ; Ibuprofen
- Indications Dysmenorrhoea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 21 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 01 May 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov