A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Active-Controlled Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of PSI-7977 and Ribavirin for 12 Weeks Compared to Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin for 24 Weeks in Treatment-Naive Patients With Chronic Genotype 2 or 3 HCV Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sofosbuvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FISSION
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 12 Oct 2016 Results of a phylogenetic analysis from this and 10 other phase III Sofosbuvir trials, published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- 01 Sep 2015 Pooled analysis results published in the Journal of Hepatology.
- 06 May 2014 Pooled analysis results of phase-III trials (Fission, Positron, Fusion, Valence and Neutrino) were presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2014.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History