A 22 Day Controlled, Randomized Clinical Study (PPT) Investigating the Anti-psoriatic Efficacy and the Tolerability of an Ointment Containing a Retinoid and a Steroid in Different Concentrations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Betamethasone dipropionate/bexarotene (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 May 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 22 to 24 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 06 May 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2011-001384-45).
- 03 Nov 2011 New trial record