Treatment of Patients With MDS or AML With an Impending Hematological Relapse With Azacitidine (Vidaza)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RELAZA2
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jun 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jun 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.