Randomized phase II study of panitumumab + irinotecan versus cetuximab + irinotecan in Patients Wild-Type KRAS Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Following Treatment with Fluoropyrimidine, Irinotecan, and Oxaliplatin Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Panitumumab (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Coecal cancer; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium..
- 21 Jan 2017 Primary endpoint of progression-free survival has been met, according to results presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 21 Jan 2017 Results presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium