A Phase I Dose Finding and Proof-of-concept Study of the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Panobinostat (LBH589) in Combination With Standard Dose Cytarabine and Daunorubicin for Older Patients With Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Advanced Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- 09 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 11 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology