Ticagrelor in Comparison to Prasugrel for Early Inhibition of Platelet Reactivity in Patients With ST-elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI), Undergoing Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Prasugrel
- Indications Myocardial infarction; Thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 29 Aug 2012 Actual patient numbers changed from 50 to 38 as reported by the abstract
- 29 Aug 2012 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2012: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 09 Apr 2012 Actual patient number added 50 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.