A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Dose Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of CDP6038 Administered Subcutaneously for 12 Weeks to Asian Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Having Previously Failed TNF Blocker Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Olokizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB; UCB Japan
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Nov 2016 Pooled analysis of patient-reported outcomes of 4 trials, (NCT01242488, NCT01463059, NCT01296711 and NCT01533714) were presented at the 19th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History