A 12-month Open-label Study To Evaluate The Safety And Tolerability Of Pregabalin As Adjunctive Therapy In Pediatric Subjects 1 Month To 16 Years Of Age With Partial Onset Seizures And Pediatric And Adult Subjects 5 To 65 Years Of Age With Primary Generalized Tonic-clonic Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies; Seizures; Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 11 Nov 2018 to 27 Mar 2020.
- 03 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 10 Nov 2018 to 26 Mar 2020.
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 18 Dec 2018 to 11 Nov 2018.