Efficacy and Tolerability of Nanoparticle Albumin Bound Paclitaxel (Abraxane) in Patients 65 and Older With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 16 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 09 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2017 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.