A Single-Dose, Open-Label, Randomized, 2-Way Crossover Pivotal Study to Assess the Bioequivalence of FDC Tablets of Canagliflozin and Metformin IR (2x150 mg/1000 mg) With Respect to the Individual Components of Canagliflozin (1x300 mg) and Metformin IR (2x1000 mg) Tablets in Healthy Fed Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin; Canagliflozin/metformin; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 13 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 83 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.