Phase I/II Study of Bendamustine in Combination With Ofatumumab, Carboplatin and Etoposide for Refractory or Relapsed Aggressive B-cell Lymphomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ofatumumab (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Carboplatin; Etoposide
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2021.
- 01 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 16 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov