A Multi-Center Phase I/II, Open-Label, Dose-Finding Pilot Study of the Combination of Carfilzomib and Pomalidomide with Dexamethasone in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Sep 2015 Results from phase I, dose escalation period published in the Blood.
- 22 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2020 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2019 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History