Prospective, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Multi-center Study With an Open-label Extension Period to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of NT 201 in the Treatment of Post-stroke Spasticity of the Lower Limb
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLUS
- Sponsors Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- 07 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jun 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.