Phase I Open Label, Multi-center, Dose-escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Orally Administered CUDC-907, a PI3K and HDAC Inhibitor, in Subjects With Refractory or Relapsed Lymphoma or Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs CUDC 907 (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Curis
- 22 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 22 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 08 Jun 2016 According to a Curis Inc. media release, updated data from this trial will be presented at the 21st Congress of the European Hematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History