Discontinuation of adalimumab without functional and structural damage progression after attaining sustained remission in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: An observational study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HONOR
- 03 Oct 2016 Retrospective sub-group analysis data presented at the American College of Rheumatology 2016 Annual Meeting, as per Myriad Genetics media release.
- 01 Jul 2016 Results (correction to citation #3104218) published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 10 Jun 2016 According to a Crescendo Biologics media release, results of predictive value of the multi-biomarker disease activity (MBDA) score measured by VECTRA DA test are being presented at European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) meeting.