A Phase I Open Label Safety Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetic Profile and Tolerance of Mibefradil Dose Finding in Subjects With Recurrent High-Grade Glioma Undergoing Standard, Repeated Temozolomide Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mibefradil (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Astrocytoma; Ependymoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 29 May 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.