A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Phase IIb Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of 0.05%, 0.1% and 0.5% w/w Topical CT327 When Applied Twice Daily in Subjects With Psoriasis Vulgaris.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pegcantratinib (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Creabilis SA
- 21 Mar 2014 Results will be presented at the 72nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) according to a Creabilis SA media release.
- 10 May 2013 Top-line results reported in a Creabilis media release.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History