A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase III Trial Of TSU-68 In Combination With Transcatheter Arterial Chemoembolization In Patients With Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Orantinib (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ORIENTAL
- Sponsors Taiho Pharmaceutical
- 31 Jul 2014 Trial terminated after interim analysis by an independent data monitoring committee found pre-determined standard related to the primary endpoint of overall survival was not met, according to a Taiho Pharmaceutical media release.
- 31 Jul 2014 Primary endpoint (Overall survival) has not been met, according to a Taiho Pharmaceutical media release.
- 31 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to a Taiho Pharmaceutical media release.