A Randomized, Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Antiviral Activity, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics, of ABT-450 With Ritonavir (ABT-450/r) in Combination With ABT-267 and/or ABT-333 With and Without Ribavirin (RBV) for 8, 12 or 24 Weeks in Treatment-Naïve and Null Responder Subjects With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasabuvir (Primary) ; Ombitasvir (Primary) ; Paritaprevir (Primary) ; Ribavirin; Ritonavir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVIATOR
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 04 Apr 2017 Results of exposure-safety response analysis using data (n=2998) from patients of five phase II and six phase III studies (Co-Pilot, Navigator, M13-386, Aviator, M14-103, SAPPHIRE-I, SAPPHIRE-II, TURQUOISE-II, PEARL-II, PEARL-III, PEARL-IV), published in the Clinical Drug Investigation Journal.
- 24 Mar 2014 Results from an analysis of this trial will be presented at the International Liver Congress (ILC), which is the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL), according to an Enanta Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 16 Jan 2014 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History