Open-label Phase 1/2 (Safety Lead-in) Study of Trans Sodium Crocetinate (TSC) With Concomitant Treatment of Fractionated Radiation Therapy and Temozolomide in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma (GBM) Patients to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Transcrocetinate sodium (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Diffusion Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Feb 2017 According to Diffusion Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study has been published in the print edition of the peer-reviewed Journal of Neurosurgery.
- 13 May 2016 Results published in the Journal of Neurosurgery (JNS), according to Diffusion Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Diffusion Pharmaceuticals LLC media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History