An Open-Label, Phase II Study of Cabozantinib (XL184) in Advanced Pancreatic Neuroendocrine and Carcinoid Tumors.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoid tumour; Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Apr 2022.
- 14 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 21 Jan 2017 Results (n=61) assessing the efficacy and safety of cabozantinib in patients with carcinoid and pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors, presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.