A Phase 2 Open-label Study of MEDI-551 and Bendamustine vs Rituximab and Bendamustine in Adults With Relapsed or Refractory CLL
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Inebilizumab (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 01 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History