Multi-center, Open-label, Uncontrolled Clinical Study of Palivizumab in Japanese Newborns, Infants and Young Children at the Age of 24 Months or Less With Immunocompromised Medical Conditions.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Palivizumab (Primary)
- Indications Immunodeficiency disorders; Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 14 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2012 Actual patients number is 28 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.