Premary clinical efficacy and safety evaluation of sublingual immunotherapy in atopic dermatitis using "Dermatophagoides Farnae Dropes" - a multi-centre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs House dust mite allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 May 2012 Planned end date 30 Nov 2012 added as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.
- 21 May 2012 Trial status is not yet recruiting as reported by Chinese Clinical Trial Register.
- 10 Nov 2011 New trial record