A Phase 1 A/B Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of AbGn-7 Therapy Alone and in Combination With the FOLFOX7 Treatment Regimen in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs AbGn 7 (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Carcinoma; Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Jul 2013, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.