A Phase 1, Open-Label, 2-Period Drug Interaction Study to Assess Steady State Plasma Methadone Enantiomer Pharmacokinetics Following Co-Administration of Methadone QD With Dolutegravir (GSK1349572) 50 mg Twice Daily in Opiate-Dependent, HIV Seronegative Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir; Methadone
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors ViiV Healthcare
- 06 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date (December 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2012 Actual end date (February 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.