LUX-Lung 7: A Randomised, Open-label Phase IIb Trial of Afatinib Versus Gefitinib as First-line Treatment of Patients With EGFR Mutation Positive Advanced Adenocarcinoma of the Lung
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Gefitinib
- Indications Lung cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUX-Lung 7
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of a retrospective analysis from LUX-Lung (LL) 3, 6 and 7 studies assessing subsequent therapy outcomes in patients with common EGFR mutations, who were randomised to 1st-line afatinib, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 07 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 31 May 2018.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results assessing Time to Treatment Failure (TTF) presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History