Induction Chemotherapy With Taxotere, Cisplatin and 5-Fluorouracil Followed by Concomitant Cetuximab and Radiation for Locoregionally Advanced Squamous Cell Cancer of the Head and Neck: A Phase II Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DREXNECK
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Nov 2011 New trial record