A Phase I Exploratory Study Evaluating 3 Formulations of LEO 29102 Plus Calcipotriol, Ointment, LEO 29102 Ointment, Calcipotriol Ointment, Daivonex Ointment and Diprosone Ointment in the Treatment of Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Betamethasone dipropionate (Primary) ; Calcipotriol (Primary) ; LEO 29102 (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov