A Phase 3b, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of Select Travel Vaccines When Administered Concomitantly With Novartis Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Japanese encephalitis vaccine; Rabies vaccine; Typhoid vaccine Vi-polysaccharide; Yellow fever vaccine; Yellow fever vaccine
- Indications Japanese encephalitis; Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Rabies; Typhoid; Yellow fever
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 02 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record EudraCT2011-000475-14).
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.