A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of ALKS 9072 in Subjects With Acute Exacerbation of Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole lauroxil (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alkermes plc
- 19 Sep 2017 Results of post-hoc subgroup analysis from parent (EudraCT2012-003445-15) and their extension (EudraCT2012-003996-20) studies published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry
- 30 Aug 2016 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry (2016).
- 28 Mar 2016 Data from this trial will be presented at the 5th Biennial Schizophrenia International Research Society (SIRS) Conference 2016, according to an Alkermes plc media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History