A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Of Cariprazine (RGH-188) As Adjunctive Therapy In Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cariprazine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 01 Mar 2016 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry
- 20 May 2015 Results presented at the 168th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 21 Mar 2014 Top-line results have been reported in a Forest Laboratories and Gedeon Richter media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History