An Open Label, Non-randomized, First-in-human, Multi-centre Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Locally Administered DT01 in Combination With Radiotherapy and Concomitant Dose of Chloroquine in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma With Relapsed Cutaneous Tumors Including Melanoma-in-transit
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AsiDNA (Primary) ; AsiDNA (Primary) ; Chloroquine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Proof of concept
- Acronyms DRIIM
- Sponsors DNA Therapeutics
- 16 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 May 2016 Results from Phase I part of this study published in the British Journal of Cancer
- 04 Aug 2015 Results presented at the "Sarcoma and Cutaneous tumors" scientific session on 19th Oct 2015, as per DNA Therapeutics media release.