A Randomized, Subject And Investigator-Blinded (Sponsor-Open), Placebo-Controlled Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, And Preliminary Efficacy Of Multiple Ascending Doses Of PD- 0360324 In Subjects With Active Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus (CLE).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PD 360324 (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 27 Jan 2014 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Dec 2013 Status changed from discontinued to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.