A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of SPD503 in Subjects Aged 6-17 Years With Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Separation Anxiety Disorder (SAD), or Social Phobia (SoP).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Guanfacine (Primary)
- Indications Anxiety disorders; Generalised anxiety disorder; Social phobia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Shire
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.