A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Assessing the Occurrence of Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events (MACE) in Overweight and Obese Subjects With Cardiovascular Risk Factors Receiving Naltrexone SR/Bupropion SR
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Naltrexone/bupropion (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms Light; Light Study
- Sponsors Orexigen Therapeutics; Takeda
- 20 May 2017 Results assessing the effect of Naltrexone/Buproplon on body weight of overweight and obese participants with elevated cardiovascular risk, presented at the 24th European Congress on Obesity.
- 20 May 2017 Results analysing adverse events in participants receiving antidepressant medication along with Naltrexone/bupropion in this study, presented at the 24th European Congress on Obesity.
- 03 Nov 2016 Data from this trial will be presented at the Obesity Week medical conference 2016, according to an Orexigen Therapeutics media release.