A Proof-of-Concept, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-Masked Study to Evaluate the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of FST-100 Ophthalmic Suspension in the Treatment of Acute Adenoviral Conjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Povidone iodine/dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Adenovirus infections; Infectious conjunctivitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Foresight Biotherapeutics
- 24 Apr 2017 Primary endpoint (Adenoviral eradication and clinical resolution of the infection) has been met, according to a Shire media release.
- 24 Apr 2017 Results published in a Shire media release.
- 28 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov record.