Evaluation of Neointimal Healing of Endothelial Progenitor Cell Capturing Sirolimus-Eluting (COMBO) Stent by Optical Coherence Tomography: the EGO-COMBO Pilot Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EGO-COMBO
- 29 Oct 2013 24 month results presented at TCT 2013, according to an OrbusNeich meda release.
- 14 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History