An Open Label, Multicenter Phase II Study of Intravenous SAR3419, an Anti-CD19 Antibody-Maytansine Conjugate, in Combination With Rituximab in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Coltuximab ravtansine (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 26 May 2017 Planned locations also included Germany, Austria, Sweden as per European Clinical Trials Database
- 12 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History